Sunday, February 19, 2012

Back to the old grind, BUT with a new, eco-friendly flair!

Okay, so I know it is already three months into the new semester for us college students as well as middle and high school students, but nonetheless, school-supply-talk never gets old; especially if it's cute, eco-friendly school supplies!

Anyways, so a little after the semester started Francine and I went to the UOG Bookstore and bought some supplies, we tried our best to get as much eco-friendly products while staying in our frugal budget. I took a couple pictures on my Instagram iPhone app and voila! Below are the pictures as well as a couple links to the companies that sell the products :) 


Yes, yes, yes I can hear your thoughts! Why am I grouping ear phones on this school supply related blog you ask? Well, that's because I use 'em all the time while I'm studying or walking to class, etc. These particular earphones were purchased at Island Electronics in Upper Tumon across Nissan and only cost me $9.99! They have all sorts of colors (I chose orange, of course) and its says its eco-friendly on the package so I went to the website and checked it out and it said that the package is "made out of 75% consumer waste". Orange and eco-friendly?! I'm SOLD!

Find out more at: http://av.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL028884&pathId=162&page=1


I just first gotta say that I am in love with the quality of this picture. It was taken with my iPhone 4 and is amaaaazing! Anyways, these pens aren't the most beautiful looking pens but they do write beautifully! I tried searching on Google about these pens but came up with nada. As you can see it says 74% recycled material as does the original plastic packaging. A pack was about $5 at the UOG bookstore for about 10 pens. Not bad!


I've saved the best for last! Francine bought me five folders, all 100% recycled, inside and out, from milk and juice cartons. It's a two pocket folder and cost about $3 each if I am not mistaken. The inside is cute too mind you, this folder felt AMAZZZING and is so soft!

Find out more at: http://www.topflightpaper.com/ecoProducts.php

Until next time,
Aguarin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment